- This event has passed.
AMA Knoxville Panel: The Impact of Implicit Bias on Diversity & Inclusion
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
AMA Knoxville will host a panel of speakers to tackle the subject of implicit bias on diversity and inclusion.
Featured speakers include:
- Ishmael Mayhew | Owner/Founder SAVISH
- Andrea Mora | Digital Marketing & Branding Director at We Shape This
- Catherine Porth | Founder & Program Director of Let Her Speak
- Clarence Vaughn | Director, Office of Diversity & Community Relations at UTK
Panelists will bring a conversational and connective approach to discuss:
- the various forms of implicit bias that impact marketing initiatives
- ways startups & small businesses can think ahead and improve representation in marketing while staying within budget
- how unconscious bias can affect outlined objectives and messaging in a marketing platform
12 – 1 PM: Presentation + Q&A
Registrants will receive the private Zoom Webinar link prior to the event.