- This event has passed.
32nd Annual Honors Event
May 4, 2022 @ 7:00 pm$35 – $1200
The American Marketing Association – Knoxville Chapter’s Board of Directors invites you to attend the 32nd annual Honors Gala.
Join us in your favorite light side or dark side* attire for a ceremony honoring Marketing Jedi Master Tom Catani, UScellular’s Head of Broadband Opportunities & Policy.
Our annual Honors event is the primary fundraiser for the Chapter’s Eagle Endowment, a scholarship fund that provides financial support to exceptional marketing majors at the University of Tennessee.
Table Sponsorship includes:
- One complimentary dinner table (10) at AMA Honors event
- Logo inclusion in presentation rotating at the beginning of the event
- Logo recognition on table signage at the event
- Company name listed in the event program
- Company name listed on the Eventbrite registration page and AMAKnoxville.com Honors event page
- Sponsorship supports the Eagle Endowment, fund that provides annual scholarships to University of Tennessee marketing students
A single ticket purchase includes:
- Entrance to the AMA Honors event
- Drink ticket
- Ticket purchase supports the Eagle Endowment, fund that provides annual scholarships to University of Tennessee marketing students
*Bounty hunters welcome, but all blasters must remain holstered!
Can’t make it to the event, but want to help make an impact?
AMA Knoxville has awarded more than $100,000 in scholarships to University of Tennessee marketing students through its Eagle Endowment. Your help makes it possible.