- This event has passed.
2016 KAMA Marketing Conference: The Magic of Marketing
March 3, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pm$25 - $110
Learn how to captivate your audience with new skills and knowledge at the 2016 Marketing Conference, “The Magic of Marketing: Connect, Develop, Inspire.” Join your professional colleagues and peers to discover how to establish powerful connections, create enthralling content, and entrance your audience. The 2016 Marketing Conference is sponsored by the Knoxville Chapter of the American Marketing Association in partnership with the Knoxville Chamber.
This year’s conference will feature:
- Opening Keynote Speaker, Ben Young, literally weaving marketing and magic together!
- Concurrent session tracks
- 11 Expert Guest Speakers
- Closing Panel Discussion with Three Outstanding Marketing Professional Recipients: Townes Lavidge Osborn, Sam Furrow and Cynthia Moxley
- Door prizes
- Fully catered lunch and snacks in between sessions, sponsored by The Lunchbox
- An exclusive VIP-only reception at Rothchild Catering & Conference Center on Wednesday evening, March 2nd
- The chance to mentor Marketing students from local universities who will be attending. If you would like to be a mentor, then please select the mentor option for the ticket you are purchasing. Mentors will be responsible for answering any questions their assigned student may have and for introducing them to other marketing professionals at the conference.
- A dedicated Agency Tour of Designsensory for students only, held on Tuesday, March 1st with a Meet the Marketers Dinner afterwards at DoubleDogs
It’s time for you to become a marketing wizard! The magic of marketing awaits you. Register by Wednesday, February 24th to enjoy discounted pricing or select the VIP Experience!
Annual Conference Sponsors:
In-Kind Sponsors and Donors: